Worship Services at 4CBC
Would you like your relationships with others to be stronger? Would you like your relationship with the Lord to be more real? Are you full of questions? Are you over sales pitches and simply desiring a genuine experience? Would you like a place where you can come as you are - no matter how messy your life is?
Can this really be church?
Our 4CBC Worship Services are gatherings that are positive, helpful, and relevant.
Every week a group of people just like you get together to strengthen relationships with God and each other.
- 9:30 AM: Small Groups, Youth Group for middle and high schoolers, Sunday School for K-5 kids, and childcare for infants and preschoolers
- 10:30 AM: Fellowship Time in the Cafe with complimentary refreshments
- 11:00 AM: Worship Service for adults, Kid's Church for K-5 kids, and childcare for infants and preschoolers
Here is what happens each Sunday morning:
- Practical teaching to help you get the most out of life
- Stories & inspiration
- Laughter & fun
- Live music
- Come as you are: Whatever clothes you're wearing. Whatever attitude you have. Whatever questions are on your mind. That's how we come too!
- Fun and safe activities and lessons for kids
- Real acceptance
- A genuine “No-Judgmental Zone”
Visit our Sermons Page to listen to sermons from previous Worship Services.