"Celebrate Easter @ 4CBC" Volunteer Info & Sign-up
TEAMS - The “Celebrate Easter @ 4CBC” event is our church’s gift to connect to the community; therefore every member of 4CBC is encouraged to serve in some way. Each Team will have a leader who will organize workers, communicate with workers, and implement their group’s service.
SCHEDULE - Saturday, April 4, Easter Egg Hunt - 2:00 PM Teams arrive to set-up; 4:00 PM Easter Egg Hunt, Refreshments, Easter Bunny Photos
SCHEDULE - Sunday, April 5, Easter Sunday – 7:30 AM Facility open for set-up teams and breakfast items deliveries; 9:00 Easter Service for adults & kids; 10:00 Free Bountiful Breakfast; 11:00 Easter Services for adults & kids
PLEASE VOLUNTEER – Below is a list of volunteer oppportunities. Determine where you would like to serve, and then submit the form located at the bottom of this page. The team leaders will contact you. Check all areas that you are willing to help. Since this is a 2 day event, you can check to help on each day!
- Sign Team (Friday or Saturday, Sunday)
Place directional signs on Friday evening, March 25 & pick them up on Sunday, March 27
- Easter Egg Hunt Team (Saturday)
Arive 2:00 PM - Set-up, Distribute eggs, Registration tent, Coordinate egg hunt, Crowd control, Supervise area, Clean-up
- Easter Bunny Photos Team (Saturday)
Arrive 2:00 PM - Set-up, Registration, Crowd control
- Food Hospitality Team (Sunday)
Arrive 8:00 AM - Set-up, Serve, Host, Clean-up Bountiful Breakfast
- Guest Services Team (Sunday)
Arrive 8:00 PM - Greet guests, Registration, Ushers, Hand-outs, Information Center
- Pre-School Team (Sunday)
Arrive 8:00 AM - Assist in the Pre-School or Nursery
- Pre-School Team (Sunday)l
Arrive 8:00 AM - Assist in Kid Centra
Ways That Everyone @ 4CBC Can Serve (Check on the form below all that you can help
- Pray faithfully that the “Easter @ Lake Eva” event will cause Four Corners Baptist Church to connect with many unchurched people and help many in our community move closer to Christ
- Bring Candy - bags of small, factory-wrapped, non-melting candy for the Easter Eggs. These need to be small enough to fit into the Easter Eggs. Bring these to church between now and Wed. March 23. There will be receptacles in the Welcome Center. We need LOTS of candy – we have over 10,000 Easter Eggs to fill!!!
- Stuff Easter Eggs with candy at the “Easter Egg Stuffing Party” on Wednesday, March 23 @ 6:30 PM
- Use Invitation Cards (pick up at the Welcome Center) to personally invite as many people as possible to the “Celebrate Easter @ 4CBC” event.
- Bring breakfast Items. (Deliver between 6:00 AM and 9:00 AM on Easter Sunday, March 27). Items such as pastries, fruit, muffins, donuts, etc.
- Social Media Promotion - Yes, I will “like” the Four Corners Facebook page and then “share” all news about Easter with those on my friends list. Also, I will forward emails from 4CBC regarding Easter to others on my email list
Use the following form to voluneer. Check all that you would be willing to do. Contact 4CBC for additional information.